- Each of our guided bike tours are approximately two hours with the tour guide.
- We always keep the groups small so you get the most out of your guided experience with our NYC licensed tour guides.
- We highly recommend that you make a reservation in advance if possible in order to guarantee that you have secured a spot on the designated tour.
- Please be sure to have a photo identification (like a driver’s license) and a credit card with you when you arrive to check-in at the desk in store.
- We recommend that all guests arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the tour departure time in order to get checked-in and set up properly with bikes before departing promptly at the designated tour time with the group.
- A helmet, bike lock and basket or bike bag is included with every bike rental.
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Central Park Bike Tours
- 2 Hour Guided Bike Tour: $45 per person
- New York Pass Holders and Explorer Pass / Go City Card Holders can make a reservation for a bike tour here.
- Select the number of passholders in your party, and input your pass numbers in order to make the reservation. Please do not select any full-price adults if you are all passholders, otherwise you will be charged for those guests.
- It does require you to input your credit card number in order to complete the reservation and hold your spot for the service.
- As long as you show up on time for the scheduled service and your passes are scanned in store prior to your departure, then you will not be charged for the service.
- Please be sure to bring your passes with you to the store, as well as a photo identification (like a driver’s license) and a credit card.
- 9:00 am (English, Dutch, German)
- 10:00 am (Spanish, French)
- 11:00 am (English)
- 1:30 pm (English)
- 4:00 pm (English)
- Central Park Sightseeing Store Location
- 56 W 56th Street, Between 5th and 6th Avenues
How long is my tour?
Each guided walking tour is approximately 2 hours.
Is there a guide to lead me around?
Yes, a NYC licensed tour guide leads the group on the tour.
How many people in the group?
The tours are always a small size in order to best accommodate the needs of the group.
Can I take my bike out for the rest of the day after the tour?
Yes, you may certainly keep the bike out for the rest of the day. It will be a cost of $15 per person. Just let our team know at the desk if this is something you would like to do.
Is the bike included?
The custom-fit bike rental, basket or bike bag and map are all included with the tour along with the licensed NYC tour guide.
Where do I start from?
The Central Park Guided Tours all depart from our store location at 56 W 56th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues.
Where does the tour end?
The Central Park Guided Bike tour ends at our store location at 56 W 56th Street.
Departure Location: Bike Rental Departure Point: 56 W 56th Street, New York, NY 10019
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours
Explore the world famous Central Park with an expert!
Our Guided Bike Tour of Central Park is a must for visitors and native New Yorkers alike. Our fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, patch of stunning foliage, famous sight, or hidden gem within this iconic park. The moderately paced tour is perfect for riders of any skill level, and there are plenty of stops for pictures or questions, in-depth information about the park. On this tour, you’ll see sights such as:
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, both tributes to John Lennon
- Bethesda Fountain
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- Belvedere Castle
- Shakespeare Garden
- And Many More!