- Once you have made a reservation, you meet your Central Park Sightseeing Carriage at the intersection of 59th Street and 6th Avenue and enjoy your carriage ride.
- The carriage will make one short stop along the way for you to depart from the carriage and propose to your special someone. We recommend a stop at Cherry Hill with Bow Bridge for a scenic experience.
- We make arrangements for the specific day and time of your choosing and put you in touch with your driver on the same day so it’s a true surprise.
Central Park Horse&Carriage Proposal
- Proposal Package: $199, per proposal
- Undercover Photography: Additional $175 for up to 100 photos
- Daytime Shift: 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Shift Change: 4:00 pm until 6:30 pm
- Evening Shift: 6:30 pm until 11:00 pm
- Central Park South at Center Drive
- Intersection of 59th Street and 6th Avenue
- Across from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Where do we go to pickup our carriage?
Can we just walk up to any carriage?
How many people can fit in one carriage?
Do you have any carriages that seat five people?
Is that the pricing per carriage or per person?
Can I stop along the way to take pictures?
Can I have my reservation at Tavern first, and then be picked up afterward for my carriage ride?
More to explore
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.VariableBook Now
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
All guest must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trailers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group.2 hoursBook Now