- Our delicious Central Park Picnics by Mangia are a wonderful option for a bite to eat while touring through Central Park and become the perfect pairing to a DayPass bike rental.
- We have three options, either the Signature, Vegetarian or Healthy box depending on which you would prefer.
- Please note that the Picnics must be reserved at least one day in advance, between the hours of 9am and 5pm in order to secure the reservation.
- A helmet, bike lock and basket or bike bag is included with every rental.
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Central Park Picnic by Mangia with Full Day Bike Rental
- Picnic Box for One – $49, per adult
- Picnic Box for One – $44, per child under 12
- Signature: Herb roasted Chicken Sandwich (Watercress, herb mustard, ficelle roll), Seasonal Fruit Salad, Gourmet Sea Salt Potato Chips, Small Water
- Vegetarian: Vegetable Rollatini, (grilled eggplant, spinach, roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, provolone, chili spread, Tuscan flat bread), Watermelon & Feta Salad with Arugula, Oatmeal Cookie, Small Water
- Healthy: Hummus & Small Crudité, Gourmet Trail Mix, Fruit Salad, Miniature Brownie, Small Water
- Central Park Sightseeing Store Location
- 56 W 56th Street, Between 5th and 6th Avenues
What is included in my picnic?
Each picnic includes a main sandwich or crudité, seasonal salad, side addition and a small water. Please see the Types of Picnics section for more specific details.
Where should I eat my picnic?
You may eat your picnic anywhere you would like or that you see fit. Some of our favorite spots are Sheep Meadow with a view of the skyline, in a secluded spot under the trees of Cedar Hill, on the benches at Strawberry Fields, or the Arthur Ross Pinetum on the North end of the Park if you’re looking for something less crowded.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let our team know at the time of making your reservation. You can leave us a note in the comments section, or contact us by phone or email. We will certainly do our best to make sure your needs are met.
What is included with my bike rental?
All rentals include a custom-fit 24-speed Cannondale bicycle, helmets, baskets or bike bags, bike locks and a map of Central Park!
Central Park Picnic by Mangia
There is simply nothing better than biking to a sweet, shady spot in Central Park, sitting down, and enjoying a delicious and nutritious picnic. Now, with Central park Sightseeing’s Central Park Picnic by Mangia, you can get a top of the line bike and a top of the line picnic, all at one convenient location!
More to explore
Horseback Riding In Central Park
All riders must be at least 10 years of age1 HourBook Now
Central Park Bike Rentals
Cycling through Central Park on a smooth Cannondale bike is one of the best ways to sightsee some of the park’s most iconic attractions! Join us across our many locations to take in the picturesque landscape!1hr-24hrsBook Now