- This guided bike tour is approximately 2 Hours in length with the tour guide.
- We always keep the groups small so you get the most out of your guided experience with our NYC licensed tour guides.
- We highly recommend that you make a reservation in advance, if possible, in order to guarantee that you have secured a spot on the designated tour.
- Please be sure to have a photo identification (like a driver’s license) and a credit card with you when you arrive to check-in at the desk in store.
- We recommend that all guests arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the tour departure time in order to get checked-in and properly setup with bikes before departing promptly at the designated tour time with the group.
- A helmet, bike lock and basket or bike bag is included with every bike rental.
- -No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Harlem Highlights Bike Tours
- 2 Hour Guided Bike Tour – $45 per person
- -New York Pass Holders and Explorer Pass / Go City Card can make a reservation for a bike tour here.
- -Select the number of pass holders in your party, and input the pass numbers in order to make the reservation. Please do not select any full-price adults if you are all pass holders, otherwise you will be charged for those guests.
- -As long as you show up on time for the scheduled service and your passes are scanned in store prior to your departure, then you will not be charged for the service.
- -Please be sure to bring your passes with you to the store, as well as a photo identification (like a driver’s license) and credit card.
- 11:00 am (English)
- Start Location: Harlem Sightseeing 111 W 110th Street, New York, NY 10026
- Finish Location: Harlem Sightseeing 111 W 110th Street, New York, NY 10026
Departure Location: 111 W 110th St, New York, NY, United States
With more to offer than just Central Park, NYC is a wonderful place to sightsee by bike! Come and explore Harlem on two wheels with us and see the wonderful sights that we have to offer! This 2-hour tour takes you up in the air above New York City! We cycle through Manhattan’s Harlem region, climb uphill from the many iconic churches near the Columbia University campus up to the Croton Aqueduct Gate House, then on toward Strivers Row where many iconic personalities have and still live. From some of the higher elevation points, many of the most famous New York buildings will be visible. Along the way, you’ll also get to see the historic Hamilton Heights district, including the Hamilton Grange house, which was physically moved and relocated three separate times. We will travel past the famous Schomburg Library, see the Harriet Tubman statue and finally the Malcolm X Mosque. Then we return to Central Park North. Remember to bring your camera: there will be fantastic views of Central Park from these higher locations and the historic architecture is beautiful.
More to explore
The New York City Bike Tour
There is so much to see and do in New York - it can’t all be done on foot! Join us for an overview of the city by bike, where you’ll learn all about Manhattan’s iconic sights and attractions from our wonderfully, informative local NYC guides!3 HoursBook Now
Central Park Bike Tours
All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trailers and
Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group2 HoursBook Now