- Each of our guided bike tours are customized to meet the needs of the group at a time and length of your choosing.
- We want you to get the most out of your guided experience with our NYC licensed tour guides and can focus on specific aspects of the park if you so choose.
- A helmet, bike lock and basket or bike bag is included with every rental.
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Private Central Park Bike Tours
- 2 Hour Guided Bike Tour – $399 per tour
- 3 Hour Guided Bike Tour – $499 per tour
- New York Pass Holders and Explorer Pass / Go City Card Holders can make a reservation for a bike tour here.
- Select the number of passholders in your party, and input your pass numbers in order to make the reservation.
- It does require you to input your credit card number in order to complete the reservation and hold your spot for the service.
- As long as you show up on time for the scheduled service and your passes are scanned in store prior to your departure
- Please be sure to bring your passes with you to the store, as well as a photo identification and a credit card.
- Central Park Guided Bike Tours
- 9:00 am (English, Dutch, German)
- 10:00 am (Spanish, French)
- 11:00 am (English)
- 1:30 pm (English)
- 4:00 pm (English)
- Central Park Sightseeing Store Location
- 56 W 56th Street, Between 5th and 6th Avenues
How long is my tour?
Is there a guide to lead me around?
How many people in the group?
Can I take my bike out for the rest of the day after the tour?
Is the bike included?
Where do I start from?
Where does the tour end?
Take a private tour of central park with you, the family, or any group. Add this to a camp pckage or a group vacation. Get a complete and personalized tour of Central Park and see the sites like no other tour in the world could show you. Our tour guides are knowledgeable about central park and can even show you places you’d never find on your own.
Explore the beauty and splendor of Central Park with a private tour from Central Park Sightseeing.
No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
Please bring a valid government issued ID or credit card.
More to explore
Central Park Horse And Carriage Tours
Each Carriage can take up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 kids under 12 years old.VariableBook Now
Central Park Date: Carriage+ Tavern on the Green
Please NOTE from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm, there are fewer carriages than normal due to the driver
shift change. For any questions or assistance call our store number 212-975-0785 from 9:00 am
- 7:00 pm daily.VariableBook Now