- Each of our guided walking tours are customized to meet the needs of the group at a time and length of your choosing.
- We want you to get the most out of your guided experience with our NYC licensed tour guides and can focus on specific aspects of the park if you so choose.
Private Central Park Walking Tours
- 2 Hour Guided Walking Tour – $250 per tour
- 3 Hour Guided Walking Tour – $350 per tour
- 4 Hour Guided Walking Tour – $450 per tour
- Central Park Sightseeing Store Location
- 56 W 56th Street, Between 5th and 6th Avenues
Where does the tour start?
How many people can join the tour?
What do I see on the tour?
Can the tour be customized for my group?
I have a larger group, can you still accomodate us?
Take a private tour of Central Park with your family, friends, or any group! These tours are perfect for Summer Camp outings or leisurely vacations. Get a complete and personalized tour of Central Park and see the sites like no other tour in the world. Our tour guides come highly recommended, and are incredibly knowledgeable about all of the Park’s history, famous movie locations, and fun facts, and will even show hidden gems that rarely get seen on tours of this kind!
Explore the beauty and splendor of Central Park with a private tour from Central Park Sightseeing.
More to explore
Central Park Horse And Carriage Tours
Each Carriage can take up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 kids under 12 years old.VariableBook Now
Central Park Date: Carriage+ Tavern on the Green
Please NOTE from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm, there are fewer carriages than normal due to the driver
shift change. For any questions or assistance call our store number 212-975-0785 from 9:00 am
- 7:00 pm daily.VariableBook Now