- Each of our guided bike tours are approximately three hours with the tour guide.
- We always keep the groups small so you get the most out of your guided experience with our NYC licensed tour guides.
- We highly recommend that you make a reservation in advance if possible in order to guarantee that have secured a spot on the designated tour.
- Please be sure to have a photo identification and a credit card with you when you arrive to check-in at the desk in store.
- We recommend that all guests arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the tour departure time in order to get checked-in and set up properly with bikes before departing promptly at the designated tour time with the group.
- A helmet, bike lock and basket or bike bag is included with every rental.
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present.
New York Highlights Bike Tour
- 3 Hour Guided Bike Tour – $65 per person
- 11:00 am (English)
Start Location: 111 w 110th st New York NY 10026
Finish Location: 38 Park Row New York NY 10038
How long is my tour?
Each guided bike tour is approximately three hours.
Is there a guide to lead me around?
Yes, a NYC licensed tour guide leads the group on the tour.
How many people in the group?
The tours are always a small size in order to best accommodate the group.
Can I take my bike out for the rest of the day after the tour?
Yes, you may certainly keep the bike out for the rest of the day. It will be a cost of $15 per person. Just let our team know at the desk if this is something you would like to do.
Is the bike included?
The bike rental, basket or bike bag and map are all included with the tour along with the licensed NYC tour guide.
Where do I start from?
Our store location at 111 W 110th Street.
Where does the tour end?
Our store location at 38 Park Row
Departure Location: 111 W 110th St, New York, NY, United States
New York City has more great sights per mile than arguably anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of a 3-hour window and fill it with a bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a professionally licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life. Starting in midtown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, Times Square, the Highline, and more, ending downtown at the South Street Seaport, the historic neighborhood just below the Brooklyn Bridge.
There’s so much to see in New York — far too much to see on foot alone. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, mixing adventure and education to form an unforgettable 2 hours. This tour of the city allows you to see attractions and neighborhoods you want to see and stretch your legs, getting a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race. Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allow you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing anything.
More to explore
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
Join us for a guided experience led by one of our fantastic NYC-licensed Tour Guides through the historic Brooklyn Bridge area!2 hoursBook Now